If you have found yourself in the category of “Businesses in Need” and want to go from facing major challenges to helping others succeed while you earn, then the time is now to explore the “Magic” of Media. It is quite extraordinary what we have access to today. Much of the SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions that are considered common place now, were not in existence a decade ago.
But how can you harness the magic of technology?
- Decide on and concretize your mission by focusing on those who you want to help with your product/services.
- Gain insight regarding your audience, the people most likely to purchase your product and service. If you are finding this challenging you can always use the “Five Ws and How” consisting of the questions who, what, where, when, why and how?
- Figure out how to get in front of this group using things as targeted forums or social media.
- ,Get to know the free options out there and what they can do for you and your business.
- Take your new knowledge and set an objective of what you want to achieve.
- Deepen your relationship with your audience by using ways to remain in touch with them such as email marketing.
- Develop your strategic plan for the steps and alternative steps you will need to follow to complete campaign research.
- Decide on a schedule of what you will do and when, because deadlines help get things finished.
- Do final draft of your strategic plan, making sure all steps are easy to do and cost you nothing.
- Bring in your audience and educate them about what you do with your eBook and Online Course.